Saturday, January 26, 2008

Europe 2008

Well, I wasn't kidding when I told you I would see you next year.

It's all confirmed: I will be returning to Europe on the 26th of May. I fly into Prague and will be visiting the following countries (give or take):

Czech Republic
Poland
Austria
Croatia
Serbia
Hungary

I will be gone for 4 weeks and will be returning on the 21st of June. Of course, I will be keeping you all updated along the way.

So now it's time to make some money and read some guide books.

See you in May!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

I found you through blogger.. and saw you have traveled internationally...

Can you help identify this picture? I am in a challenge and must idnetify where / what it is...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66438121@N00/2390731679/

THANKS

E-mail me at MEHocutt@gmail.com

yanmaneee said...

golden goose mid star
coach outlet store online
converse outlet
nike air max
birkin bag
ralph lauren uk
yeezy boost
calvin klein outlet
nike cortez women
yeezys